Walkabout Resources Limited
Avatars for WKT loyal can be found at this post.
Important Annoucement Summarys
- Quality Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project (High demand large graphite flakes) (De-Risked Plan for Delivery)
- Ore Reserve: 5.5MT @ 17.9% TGC for 987,000t TGC (Lindi, Jumbo, Graphite, Tanzania)
- 40,000T per annum production profile delivers the low capex of US$29.7m (A$42m)
- Important figures:
- The development team (Linked to mining profile)
- Allan Mulligan (Mining Engineer) (30 Years experience in Africa)
- Andrew Cunningham (Geologist) (25 Years experence in Africa)
- The reserve provides
- Significant production expansion potential
- highly favourable metallurgical characteristics.
- Offtake agreements for 100% of production in place – targeting first revenue in 2H 2020.
- All required approvals and permits in place, financing the last piece before construction. Walkabout is nowseeking to raise circa A$42m ofdevelopment capital through a hybriddebt issue to fund the development of the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project.
- Top 40
- Own 46% of the company
- Have current board representation Mike Elliot
Financial SummaryUpdated by Human on 14/02/2019. If figures are wrong please email me.